1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"are the expression of the hardy race"
From :The Strand Magazine July 1902
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
My fingers are 2' from the wall.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
Meet The Ancestors
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to Tesco
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Reading the same meme by The Wytch of Hedgeness
9. What are you wearing?
black combats and a black Tshirt
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Can't remember (that sounds a bit depressing but I'm sure I laughed today)
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A framed Mucha poster of Sarah Bernhardt, an empty frame, a photograph of Dr Joseph Bell.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
The hardboard box a neighbor has built to put his Satellite dish on.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I like the randomness of the book question
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you do?
If I didn't die of shock... Call Ari and tell her to quit her job and meet me in Las Vegas.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I'm more private than people think.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Restore Victoria to the throne.
19. Do you like to dance?
Once every 12 months or so.
20. George Bush.
I like the big stars on his turnpike, but his son's is a bit thick.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Do you meet everyone or have you come down to the gates especially for me?