Came home and pottered around in the garden, mowing the lawn, watering the greenhouse plants, attacking weeds on the lawn... anything other than suiting up, masking up and heading back into the cellar to finish the arch. In the end I ran out of displacement activities and headed into the cellar. Upshot is arch now down apart from a final scrub down with soap and water. Can't believe how epic this job became. While I was on a roll I decided to start the test hole for the pump sump, cut through the concrete easily enough but the blade on my angle-grinder only has a 1" cut and the floor is 2.5" deep. Looks like I'll be hiring a concrete cutter next week.
This digging of the sump is going to be a horrible job, I'd rather do my tax accounts than this. I may well do my tax before I start digging. At least once this hole is done everything else in the cellar is building. I'm getting tired of demolition, wanna start building.