People drifted away and on Monday it was back to normal. I started clearing out the shed to make room for the new BBQ. The clearing of the shed turned into a bit of a project moving shelves around to make more room and of course the moment I had pulled everything out of the shed Sods Law kicked in, and it started raining. So it's now half tidy and half "all chucked in any old how".
Which brings me more or less to Tuesday...
Back to working on the cellar stairs. Brickwork support all done, now I'm working on the woodwork. There has to be a lift-up hatch in the bottom step to allow access to the (much mentioned) pump sump, and another hatch on the second step to allow access to other gubbins related to pump controllers, or whatever I end up putting in the void under that step, that's all a bit undecided at the moment. To tell the truth begrudge the loss of the space and want access to it.
Today I'm off to the wood yard to get more timber for the cellar workshop project.I hope they have everything I need and I don't end up having to drive over to Dover for the rest of the stuff on the list.